Having received a few nominations for the Versatile Blogger award, I thought it was about time I thanked the wonderful bloggers who nominated me and choose my own. I’m not actually sure how to display the award bar by posting it in this post. (I shall learn peeps).
So a huge THANK YOU to Djmatticus, Stephyy and Shruti for the nominations, they really did make me smile. I am slowly but surely learning how to turn negatives into positives and awards and kindness sure do help.
SO THANK YOU! It truly does mean the world to me.
Versatile Blogger Rules (If you choose to obey them)
- Display the Award Certificate on your website
- Announce your win with a post and link to whoever presented your award
- Present 15 awards to deserving bloggers
- Drop them a comment to tip them off after you’ve linked them in the post
- Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
So here it goes my nominations go to:
1. The lovely Sheryl an awesome friend whose blog I adore, so make sure you check her out. http://sherylsbloggyblog.wordpress.com/2013/01/11/post-100/
2. I have to include this girlie she is very similar to me in many ways and I think that’s how we bonded so quickly, so pleased on the job Jenny. http://myendlessrantsandramblings.wordpress.com/
3. Now this girl is adorable and inspiring and what I love about her is that she truly cares about other people so here Shruti another nomination for you…http://passionwriting.wordpress.com/2013/01/12/just-friends/
4. Now this guy is the boost I needed and the one who made me realise I should actually nominate back. So Thank You Djmatticus http://thematticuskingdom.wordpress.com/2013/01/15/inspiration-from-the-drive-to-work-this-morning/
5. Now I haven’t been reading this Loony blog for long but this girl is honest and inspiring so she definitely has to be in this list...http://thoughtsofalunatic.com/2013/01/07/the-things-i-would-tell-you-part-1/
6. Kirstie writes some heartfelt posts she also creates awesome cards go check them out http://eclecticgirl.wordpress.com/2012/09/04/two-years-ago/
7. This girl is a bookworm like me and a very nice girl http://gongjumonica.wordpress.com/2012/11/12/will-you-read-or-write-during-free-time/
8. Good luck with the wedding keep up with the awesome blog posts http://writemeg.com/2013/01/17/another-step/
9. I love how completely different Maria’s posts can be plus she’s also a Ronan fan that always helps!! http://suddenflashesofinspiration.wordpress.com/2012/11/18/101-challenges/
10. I have to include another Ronan fan too (SORRY) not only is Sandy a Ro fan she is a good friend, this girl is turning her life around big style, must see you soon. http://diaryofasoulsearcher.wordpress.com/2012/12/24/christmas-reflections/
11. New to my blog and to blogging, this girlie shares a love for Disney and generally makes me smile http://mymushybrain.wordpress.com/2013/01/11/sometimes-you-gotta-say-f-it/
12. Inspiring and also a new blog that I have found and love reading http://dainasbook.com/2013/01/16/the-law-of-the-universe/
Now I am going to have to stop there…sadly I cannot nominate 15 for one I don’t follow that many people JUST YET!!! I will get better at this blogger awarding.
So now for 7 interesting this about ME!!
1. I am the oldest of five children and I am also the shortest, there is 10 years between me and my baby bro George.
2. I hate Dentists- I have spent a lot of time at dentists over the years, my teeth did not want to come out when I was younger so I ended up with too many teeth. Which then meant lots out and then braces, I am now at a happier place.
3. I love Tottenham Hotspur and yes I understand the rules, my mum got me into football my dad can’t stand it.
4. I was part of the St John’s Ambulance for 10 years and I may well be volunteering again soon.
5. I can read an write shorthand of 90wpm a little rusty these days though.
6. I’m a sucker for pop music- over the moon about the Big Reunion.
7. I was sent to Spain to be a behind the scenes journalist for an o2 ad.
WOAH!!! this was hard…anyway I hope you enjoyed reading, thanks for the nominations, comments and likes they are all appreciated.
UNTIL NEXT TIME 🙂