As 2012 draws to a close I would like to thank every single one of you for visiting my blog.
The likes, comments and follows really are appreciated.
Even the criticism has made me realise what I want from my blog, I now feel like I have turned a corner.
Thank you for the encouragement and also for the friendship, I have discovered some fantastic bloggers along the way.
I look forward to reading more in 2013.
Before I move onto 2013 I would like to document a few things that I am grateful for from this year.
Being given the opportunity to be a roving reporter in Barcelona for the O2 brand adverts.
Meeting the lovely Claudia Carroll- an author I admire. I feel like we have also become firm friends thanks to Twitter.
Holidaying in Salou with the girls- Call Me Maybe and One Direction made part of our holiday soundtrack, also cheap champagne.
Discovering California and The West Coast.
Realising who my true friends are.
Attending two Tom Cruise premieres Rock Of Ages and Jack Reacher, meeting the man himself and watching both films.
Meeting another author I love Nicholas Sparks. A man who writes the romance I long for.
My sister giving birth to my beautiful niece Pippa.
The only downside was she had her whilst I was on holiday in California.
My sister in law giving birth to my nephew Jace.
Sheryl posted an inspiring list of 7 Things for 2013 and it made me think about what I want from the coming year. She got the idea from ‘Day Zero Project’ I must admit this website has made me think and when I posted my 50 questions I was inspired by said site.
So here are my alternative New years resolutions…
1. Learn how to…Pass a driving test- This is my first focus of 2013 I feel like I have been learning forever. I always crumble during the practical examination.
2. Start…To love myself.
3. Stop…Over-thinking- I am getting better but I still have a long way to go.
4. Take a Vacation to…Ireland I haven’t been for two years.
5. Find…My confidence.
6. Try…To attend the gym more regularly. Swimming, Spinning and Zumba.
7. Be more…Productive- I have changes to make in my life and I hope 2013 brings that.
All that is left for me to say is Happy New Year. Whatever you’re doing stay safe.
What will you wish for come midnight?